~Love Diary~

~Love Diary~

Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year 2011

new year eve......hahaha...1st time we went to count down at timesquare....evening 4 oclock depart to times square...shopping then count down,....bought 1 set of cloth...and we enjoy at count down...we bring snow spray along..;-)well...that was few celebrity count down along....1stly...东与哲...槟(好人坏人)...tank...林家骏...they all singing...we stand beside high together...haha,....well...we squezze like sardin....lol...and eat alot 'snow' well...kinda enjoy...very hot too...haha....when back jamm like hell....reach home at 3 oclock...
NEW year...start with bad thing...shit...
what the heck...i wish i dint kill u but i wish u injured badly...
fucker malay!..
do u think i'm so easy robbed by you? dream!
3 malay drive motor arround my car...
that time no other ppl...only me and gf...
1 block behind...two from side...1 come beat my window...
i can be sure they want to robbed us....
i able to thinking and action...i start my car and reverse...
the motorbike goes under my car...and i just step my fuel pedal away...
i dont think i hit that guy...they chasing behind me...i pedal 120km/hour from there...
cornering with tyre tearing sound...dear was frighten till lost her mind...
thansk god we run away...and my car damage some at bottom...
screw up...but i think i make a right decision...if i dint run away...
something more worst could be happens...
that malay beat my window so hard...cause i locked car doors...
lucky...dear so frighten...so sorry to her...no more next time...
i will protect you dear...i promise....dont scare anymore...love you...
so sorry.....='(

No comments:

Post a Comment